The BIRTHFIT Prenatal Series Weekend Intensive is a fun, comprehensive childbirth education and postpartum preparedness class for expecting parents based on the BIRTHFIT four pillars of fitness, nutrition, chiropractic and mindset!
Our class goes beyond basic birth anatomy and physiology and helps you discover your own desires for pregnancy, labor and birth. We will also create a plan for the immediate postpartum time so you feel supported and prepared as you navigate the motherhood transition. Birth is one day; postpartum is forever, so we spend a good portion of time developing a support system and plan for the unknowns of new parenthood.
Highlights from the weekend intensive class:
- Comprehensive birth education and preparation including labor and delivery choices, stages of labor, and navigating routine medical practices
- Navigate complications and emergencies. Partners will role play various labor and delivery scenarios to prepare for the unknown.
- Learn movement and comfort techniques that work for you as a pair, and how to integrate your favorite relaxation tools into your pregnancy training.
- Movement and exercise to incorporate both during pregnancy and early postpartum.
- Mindset and communication tools to reduce stress, fear, and anxiety.
- Exploring the shifting role and expectations between you and your partner during birth and postpartum.
- Create a Birth Preferences Plan
- Create a Postpartum Plan
- Implement effective fitness, nutrition, chiropractic and mindset into your pregnancy and postpartum experience.
- Workbook with exercises, tools, and worksheets to help you identify and solidify your birth preferences plan and postpartum support system.
Schedule and Class Details:
- Saturday & Sunday, January 26 & 27
- 9am - 12pm Class
- 12-2pm Lunch break
- 2-5pm Class
- Registration Fee $299
- Covers both pregnant and non-birthing partners.
- Space Limited to 5 couples